Hi & nice to welcome a new funster. Probably the first aspect to check out is the windscreen seal as it often relates to water ingress. I had two replacement windscreens in as many years and the first installation did reveal some developing corrosion along the base channel. You'll need to strip back and get into it to properly investigate & you may be able to see where the water is tracking from. I assume there is no loss of coolant? If you search this section you should find related posts that will offer more help/ guidance.

Good luck, nice to see another fun & don't forget to add your name/details to the fun register ;)

Just thought I'd say hey and welcome! I love the Fun because they're well... fun in a crazy way. I mean I can't believe anybody actually bought any from new, but I'm glad they did. If I had a spare 2k to burn I might even buy one, one day.

ta 4 the advice

i can get sum1 to come and reseale it would that b a gd idea ?

Hi, my approach would be to do a thorough investigation first as you don't want to waste time/potentially money on something that could well not be the cause. Do check your coolant level to rule out leakage into the car. Strip it back, dry & concentrate water around the screen to see if anything reappears?

Good luck ;)

Just thought I'd say hey and welcome! I love the Fun because they're well... fun in a crazy way. I mean I can't believe anybody actually bought any from new, but I'm glad they did. If I had a spare 2k to burn I might even buy one, one day.

Ditto Jonesy92. I think you'll find a lot of the Fun's on sale between £1.5k & £2k remain that way! They're selling, in some cases, for more sensible money but based on the acceptance varying degrees of work will be required, with bodywork tending to be the most costly. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Might be worth removing the plastic scuttle panel, needs wipers removing and those awkward plug fixings and see if water`s going under it and through what are called the left hand drive wiper mounts which never seem to be covered with anything and those plugs you`ve just pried out probably need sealing too. A single pack polyurethane sealer such as tiger seal is very effective in this situation.