Octavia VRS WRC 71/100

71/100 VRS WRC

Welcome to Briskoda. :) There is a partial list of Octavia vRS WRCs in the thread below. You might like to post updated details there for your car.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/122973-octavia-vrs-limited-edition-wrc/

Your car was advertised for sale on Briskoda in February of this year. The ad contains loads of information about the car.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/227600-my-octavia-vrs-wrc-71100/

Thanks its nice to know what mods have been done to it,that post shows its had alot

I registered on here ages ago but never come on other than to look at a few pics

Im actually looking for some genuine octavia wrc body parts if anyone knows of anyone that has any,there not for this car but for another i have that i want to make into a wrc rep

you cant get them

the only thing that fitted was the rear spoiler and i had the last 2 and just sold them

there are no more wrc panel anywhere the whole stock was told to a french guy by prosport and all are gone

and even if you could by them they wouldnt fit that car as they are complety different it shares no parts or chassis with your car lol

to give you an idea the spoiler new was 3500 ;-)

the only way is to buy a wrc octavia for around 100k