Good morning!

Dashworth

Hello everyone!

I'm Dash, I've come from a fairly heavy Vw background, love a bit of modifying too :)

Prior to the current daily I had a VW Scirocco on Audi splits and airride, was only a 2.0 TDI 140ps so want really fast enough for me...

The new car is a white 2012 plate Octavia VRS 2.0TFSI! What an awesome car!

It's ex demo with 10k miles on it, done about 1500 since I've owned it and it pulls like a big 'ol scary train! The power delivery is truly awesome!

I'm thinking some Audi fat fives colour coded to the car and might stick the airride on the skoda... Haven't decided if I want to void the warranty yet :D

Anyway, been hankering after a petrol for a while and when it came up as an ex demo for 15K I thought it would be rude not too :D

Ill stick a build thread up at some point if I decide to modify it. If not maybe just a few Pics of the rocco and a few of my past vag motors.

If anyone is interested I'm also building a 1989 mk2 Jetta with a supercharged ABF, hopefully to take part in the scum run either this year or the next :)

So yeah, I love cars :D

Thanks for the advice already provided gents! Here's to a many long hours trawling the forum for stuff that interests me! :D