Rear wiper motor replaced on warranty...

Finally had time to remove the boot trim yesterday and source the cause of the lack of nozzle spray, to my surprise the hose was still attached but the fluid was spraying through the motor and out into the boot!!

Had a quick read on here and this morning phoned Dennis Horton in Lincoln as my local dealer, they suggested popping down while the car was still stripped out and if they confirmed the motor fault as the cause it would be changed under warranty.

Went down and they confirmed the fault, fitted a replacement and rebuilt everything I had taken apart, took a couple of hours but my 4 year old was plenty entertained with 7 different cars in the showroom to try out, her favorite being the Superb estate with the huge rear legroom and the electric boot :)

Cheers

ACSC

Getting our motor replaced under warrenty next week, and now the parking sensors are playing up too...............so hopefully they will fix them at the same time.

No leaks found though when I had alook, so I think it's just a duff motor.