Dipping wing mirror at it again.

Just got home and again after selecting reverse mirror moves looks upwards instead of down and can only see top of hedge in passenger mirror instead of low wall next to parking space.

Has happened before but may clip wall if unlucky. Seems to be keen to get it up rather than down

Ok with normal mirror on Octavia but I have found this bit of technolgy very useful.

Over to you boys TP, Graham, Richard, Cheeky Steve and the rest of you Yeti boys

Cheers

Peter

Ps Happy New Yeti Year.

From Yorkie Calendar boy March 2013

Sounds like a control unit gremlin; come across passenger windows that open with the drivers window switch, which is similar (possible car getting confused between being left or right hand drive :wonder: ).

There may be a hot fix without taking it to the dealer but sadly I've not come across it. Might not even be a fault code; this will send many a dealer into the computer says NFF mode :S but probably your best first move, unless one of the more enlightened Skoda Techs on the forum reads this and knows of a dark arts way of resetting it.

TP

Edited by The Plumber

This may be completely irrelevant (sorry if so) but on my Jaguar XF the position that the passenger mirror dips to is set by adjusting that mirror whilst in reverse gear - it remembers it for future. Not sure if our Yeti Elegance has the dipping mirror feature.

Just got home and again after selecting reverse mirror moves looks upwards instead of down and can only see top of hedge in passenger mirror instead of low wall next to parking space.

Has happened before but may clip wall if unlucky. Seems to be keen to get it up rather than down

Ok with normal mirror on Octavia but I have found this bit of technolgy very useful.

Over to you boys TP, Graham, Richard, Cheeky Steve and the rest of you Yeti boys

Cheers

Peter

Ps Happy New Yeti Year.

From Yorkie Calendar boy March 2013

This may be completely irrelevant (sorry if so) but on my Jaguar XF the position that the passenger mirror dips to is set by adjusting that mirror whilst in reverse gear - it remembers it for future. Not sure if our Yeti Elegance has the dipping mirror feature.

just the same on the Yeti.

to the OP.....has somebody been playing with it? put in reverse and set up again and then see what happens.(if you haven't already done so....)

Mike

just the same on the Yeti.

has somebody been playing with it?

Mike

Come on - you're making this too easy! :giggle: