Cornering Lights

Feebet

It is not an option, offered by Skoda, but is is an option wich you can activate !!!

Witch VAG-com / VCDS you can activate cornering lights on all Citigo, Up's and MII's with standaard foglights.

I have it myself on my Citigo, and it is quite popular, here in Holland.

2mf0y05.jpg

(my aplogies, for the bad night picture)

Edited by Hetzer-NLD
  • Like 2

SEAT are usually the custodian's of cornering fog lights in the VAG range.

No mention of them though in the Mii brochure which is unusual for a new model.

On the Leon though...

SeatLeonCorneringFoglights.jpg

• Like 1

Guess you need to have an Elegance -who's first then?

My Mrs would be very interested in having this feature enabled on ours.

I have to say when these things first came about -on Mercedes I thought the cars had a problem with their electrics as they flickered on and off when parking (who'd think that something might go wrong on a Mercedes?). Newer cars have some delay on switching off -probably to save blowing the bulbs.

Edited by greenstripe

I breifly spoke to Gizmo (at a Kent Meet) and we're gonna perhaps have a look at doing it next month as he has a VAG-COM :D

anyone know where the OBD2 port is on the CitiGo?

Yes, it works with the normal Citigo, UP Foglights, you don't need any modifications, only some adaption with Vagcom/VCDS, here's a video

(Bochtenverlichting = Dutch for corneringlights)

I did not do it my self, but i thought you should go to

STG 9, byte 12, and activate bit 6

More is possible with the Citigo and UP, also come-home activication

Edited by Hetzer-NLD

Ah...just seen the video, now I'm back on my laptop.

Didn't realise only the side you are turning to came on. Here's me thinking they actually moved as in some of the high end luxury cars. I'm not up on all of this techy car stuff really.

Mick

Ah...just seen the video, now I'm back on my laptop.

Didn't realise only the side you are turning to came on. Here's me thinking they actually moved as in some of the high end luxury cars. I'm not up on all of this techy car stuff really.

Mick

I have this feature on my Focus, amazing the difference it makes especially on unlit roads :)

@Elegance75, i have also got the coming-home lights activated on the citigo, and you can also adapt some small things, such as automatic lock the doors, etc.

Hi

Yeah I have the auto locking activated but would like the corning fogs as well

Also be interested to find out w happened what other features we (citigo owners) can have activated

Cheers

Have put in a request at my local dealership to see if we can get this feature enabled on both our cars -hopefully I will hear back in the next day or two.

Any news for us yet ??