Front anti roll bar bushes and link bars?

Trev.

Yep, I paid £16 for branded non VAG drop links, can't help you out on the p/n but if you look on ECP it will give you the o/e p/n from memory.

Found the drop links i want at £12 a side, can anybody confirm that a droplink is the same as a link bar haha?

What size anti roll bar bush is a good fit?

The right size! Get a caliper on the ARB and measure its diameter, then buy bushes with the same diameter hole. Never heard of "link bars", but I'd be 99.99% certain they're otherwise known as drop links.

• Like 1

If your ARB bushes need changing then your drop links will probably need doing as well, just because of their age. I think you need to undo one end of each link anyway, from memory, so you'll end up needing new links regardless! (Look in the drop link threads!) The drop links are cheap and come with new nuts; the ARB clamp bolts can be reused (but use threadlock and be careful not to overtighten them, as you are screwing them into aluminium).

Best to measure the ARB diameter yourself before you order, just to be safe.