drivers door leak across seal, how to tighten the seal?

Got a leak across the drivers side door seal which you can clearly see when it's been raining. Happens when the car is leaning to the left when parked so that it runs into the drivers side. The seals look fine so thought I could just move the door pin slightly but as the bolt holes are counter sunk it goes back to the same position every time. Have yet to take off the door card but can the lock be moved at all in order to tighten the seal? Have seen a YouTube video suggesting pulling on the top of the door to bend it slightly but that sounds dodgy!....any help appreciated.

Start with the basics, wipe the seals down with spray silicon lube, this will clean dust/grit off and let you see if any area is showing wear. I'd not be bending the doors, that's got to be the absolute last resort.

Start with the basics, wipe the seals down with spray silicon lube, this will clean dust/grit off and let you see if any area is showing wear. I'd not be bending the doors, that's got to be the absolute last resort.

looks clean but never tried silicon spray before, will give that a go, after that a new seal.