Wide mouth bumper. A rough guide.

• 8 months later...

Re the number plate issue, I had to chuckle;

The plate size itself doesn't really come into it, it's the colour of the letters / numbers and background, and the size / font of said digits that matters.

Used to get people forcing the issue with me, I always obliged them with either a FPN or a day in court.....

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Any idea for the top bonnet grill to be done, a guide on here maybe?

Seen this and want to do it on my SE.

I might just honeycomb the bottom of the grill without making it wide mouth also?

I've made one like Charlie's at work. Took a few pictures of the process. I haven't finished it yet. Just need to attach the mesh.

Process is cut slates, sand down, filler, sand, prime, sand, spray. Takes longer than you think.

• Like 1

I've made one like Charlie's at work. Took a few pictures of the process. I haven't finished it yet. Just need to attach the mesh.

Process is cut slates, sand down, filler, sand, prime, sand, spray. Takes longer than you think.

Ah I don't like the sound of that, any picture guides? Lol.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Cjvrs22 said:

Why can't I see any of the pictures?

Because photobucket have decided that to third party host people will have to pay something ridiculous like £100 a year. They have essentially ruined many many guides and build threads.

• 9 months later...