Sat nav and Bluetooth

Hi all hope everyone is happy and well?

Can anyone tell me a reasonably affordable way to install sat nav and Bluetooth into my ocky vrs 57 plate, has anyone recently done this? Or can recommend a system or installer?

Thanks guys

Depends on what your'e after. There's the Columbus with OEM bluetooth or maybe Kenwood DNX 521 all in one unit. Also maybe ZENEC or any of the other car hifi markers. I've just fitted the Bolero and about to fit OEM bluetooth.

I have a parrot kit my dad gave me so £15-£20 on the wiring loom although the parrot kits can be had for £80-£200 depending on what you want. I then have a Tomtom unit I can jam in the top box for the odd occasion that cost £99. I know it's not as nice as oem, but I can't afford a Columbus with Bluetooth module.

Looks like this

317B5162-9770-4CFA-8BE8-1F44ED043840-416-0000002F5A73AB36.jpg

To go for the 'factory fit' look would cost a small fortune. Personally, if it was me I'd look at getting a Parrot kit fitted and then buy a TomTom to use as and when needed.

The only reason mine has SatNav fitted is that it came as part of the spec, if I was ordering a factory build I wouldn't bother with it, TomTom (or whatever other brand you prefer) are almost always better than inbuilt systems, and a hell of a lot cheaper to keep up to date.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1