Part number pls help :(

MilanM

Hello guys I need help again. :blush:

I need a part number of this covers for holes wich I have marked.

I cant find, and Im trying well aproximately one and half our. :wall: :wonder:

Pls help me, I dont know what else to do. :blush:

post-60223-0-40254500-1359929622_thumb.jpg

Hi MilanM,

Have you tried a breakers/scrap yard? you won't need a part number, just find out if they've got the model then go down and tell them what you are after.

I haven't come across any microfiches/parts diagrams but someone on here might have something along those lines.

Did you have a bigger picture of your engine bay? I'm guessing this is for your 2.5 TDI?

Sorry I couldn't help much more!

Yes! Finally! B)

Devilman, yes this is for my 2.5 TDI. Whats interesting is in my country, there is lot proud Superb owners, and lot of parts for Passat B5.5, Audi A6, Audi A4, but somehow for Superb there isnt.

I dont know why but Superb its how to say bullet proof car, and scrap yard doesnt have parts for Sup.Wierd :no: . Anyway tnx for help. ;)

WRC tnx for link Im also member there(and you send me some time ago), but I coudnt find this part. :notme:

Tnx Bodie, I owe you. :beer: ;):dance:

Im so sorry to hear that you broke yours. :sweat::doh: :S

• Like 1