Any other Tafs, Jacks, Turks etc going to Gaydon?

stever750

Depending on which way you're going, i might latch onto your pre-meet. :)

I'm heading from Stourbridge, so M42 & M40, and the other Midlands meet is too far out my way. :(

Hope you don't mind a non-Welshy joining in. ;):thumbup:

You fancy a M6 - M42- M40

I got 2 cars joining M6 J6 we could meet at the armada pub on the J6 island and watch the cash in hand workers getting picked up in the back of vans

You fancy a M6 - M42- M40

I got 2 cars joining M6 J6 we could meet at the armada pub on the J6 island and watch the cash in hand workers getting picked up in the back of vans

M6 is out of my way really. I'd get on the M5 at Bromsgrove and then straight off again onto the M42.

Cheers though. :thumbup:

Jack going to Gaydon. Sarn services would be the best bet then meet up with some others further on, perhaps a services between Stroud and Gloucester and go from there. I'm don't want to lead though

Could we meet at one of the cardiff services, otherwise I have to make a detour in the wrong direction.

What about Cardif Gate, Strensham and Hopwood?

Depending on which way you're going, i might latch onto your pre-meet. :)

I'm heading from Stourbridge, so M42 & M40, and the other Midlands meet is too far out my way. :(

Hope you don't mind a non-Welshy joining in. ;):thumbup:

No problem, so long as you don't win on the 16th March ;)

Something to do with the last meet when we ended up driving through Cardiff following you Martyn ?

LOL

Runs and hides !

That's partly the reason and that's another reason why I don't like Cardiff. It's just there's older and hopefully wiser people who can do it plus there could be more of us. I'll lead if I have to though. I have a new sat nav :D

Thinking of going up to the meet but haven't sorted out my summer hols yet !!

If I do go, I might do a bit of camping up there the night before won't mind a few pre meet drinks !

Wouldn't be a bad idea if us Welsh boy sorted out a South Wales meet before hand. I've seen plenty of talk but nothing happening yet !

Karl