Newbie Advice

Hi Everyone

I have been a member for a little while now but this is my first post.

I picked up my Octavia mk2 vrs tfsi pre FL on monday after a good few months of looking and im really pleased with the car so far. It seems to be a much better car than my previous which was a Seat Leon Fr 550 tdi which was my first and last diesel car, i just couldnt seem to get on with it.

As soon as the warrenty runs out i will be looking to get a stage 1 remap i know the question has been asked a fare few times before but which map should i go for? Im not to sure whether i will be going any further than a stage 1 in the future but it could be a possability. I have been looking at REVO, Shark, and Bluefin, there is a local garage to where i live that offers REVO remaps but not sure if its quite what i want as i have heard they can be quite aggresive. But i also like the idea of being able to upload / remove the map with Shark STS and Bluefin.

Also would it be a wise move to replace the DV when i get the map installed?

Thanks

Jimmy.

Thanks for the replys

I think that i will probably go with either Shark STS or the Bluefin, but will probably be going down the shark route as this seems to be the most popular choice with skoda enthusiasts and have read some good reviews. But still unsure as to whether to change the diverter valve or not.

Also i will be towing a small trailer from time to time, will having the car remaped have any adverse affects to being able to tow?

Thanks

JImmy