Excellent MK1 Octavia VRS in Silver FOR SALE just

kaivaksdal

Regretfully, I am selling my excellent Skoda Octavia VRS (180bhp) hatchback.1781 cc turbocharged petrol, manual. Stunning Metallic Silver, MOT until November 2012, Tax until May 2013. Half-leather black on white sports interior. Totally standard – no chips, dump valves or big exhaust.

It has covered 123,500 miles but don’t let the mileage put you off. I bought it over a year ago with 118,000 miles with no concerns. This is the well-known VW/Audi AUQ engine that will go on forever and it’s still less than 10,000 miles a year. Remember the UK police forces chose this model and ran them hard for many years. It has a full service history (I serviced it myself less than 2,000 miles ago) and it looks and drives superbly. The cambelt was done recently along with the (expensive) water pump. I also replaced the two front tyres and all of the windscreen wipers, as I like everything to be right.

All of the alloy wheels are in excellent conditions with no curbing – even the spare is perfect. Everything works as it should with ABS brakes, Radio / 6 CD Multichanger, remote central locking, 3x3 point rear seat belts, heated door mirrors, front fog lights, front head restraints, steering wheel rake/reach adjustment, driver’s and passenger airbag, electric windows all round, A/C climate control, traction control – everything works just as it should. It also comes with the factory fitted remote central locking / alarm / immobilizer.

The body work really is excellent for the year with just a few age related marks. There is a small scuff on the nearside rear arch which you might see if you were up close, as with a tiny split on the rear bumper – but you’d really have to be looking. Otherwise it’s in great condition. The interior has worn very well with little wear on any of the seats. The white has faded a little with time, but it has never bothered me and it’s nothing you couldn’t valet out if you wanted it to be “as new”.

I bought this car as I needed to do a daily 100 mile round trip to work last year, but I now have less than 20 miles round trip so just don’t need something “sensible”, so I am saving up for a Honda S2000. The private plate is not included - I will revert it back to the original plates for you.

I can honestly say that this car has been pain free to own and run – it’s fast, discreet, comfortable, ultra-reliable, returns around 37mpg average and has an enormous boot. OK, so it isn’t new car tight, but this is a serious amount of car for not much money.

I won't be “breaking it”, nor will I accept any silly offers “for cash”.It's worth every penny. I am not looking to part ex or swap thank you. I am in Basingstoke, Hampshire and you can contact me here or phone me on 07876 680604. Thanks for looking.

post-1888-0-15319600-1360577759_thumb.jpg

post-1888-0-91954000-1360577861_thumb.jpg

post-1888-0-88094100-1360578038_thumb.jpg

post-1888-0-34036600-1360578104_thumb.jpg

post-1888-0-96412400-1360578316_thumb.jpg