BlackVue, Itronics, SmartCam and FineVu Group Buy Deals!

SmartCamDirect

Having now got the bug but not yet actually used mine, I may be in the the market for another one for the wife's car (may just point it at her though rather than the traffic to get the comedy value!). However following so swiftly on the back of the last GB it may take a bit of time to get the interest up, especially as your prices for the newer units are higher than Mr Fox managed to get whilst still covering his postal costs for next day garuanteed! (Although I appreciate that you will probably absorb any paypal or card costs)

Also does the 500 come with the power unit?

Now updated the prices again as we negotiate better supplier deals. We are now premium distributors for all the cameras listed.

These are definitely the best UK Prices and now ALL units come with a FREE hardwire kit worth £15.

• Like 1

Sorry if this a daft question, but, can you please clarify your reference to Adrian Flux?

Do you get a 15% discount on this product or your insurance, is this offer only for members of Adrian flux Etc.

Thanks

Sorry if this a daft question, but, can you please clarify your reference to Adrian Flux?

Do you get a 15% discount on this product or your insurance, is this offer only for members of Adrian flux Etc.

Thanks

Hi Kiddy

The discount is for new policy holders or those looking to take out a policy.

Adrian Flux will ask you during the quote if you have one of our cameras, or you can bring it up and they will offer you a discount of up to 15%.

The list is coming together :) we also have another customer who wants to enter the group buy so he will be added too.

1. Mondo - BlackVue 500

2. diveslob - blackvue 500

3. phone enquiry - 4 x blackvue 400 hd 2

Here's the PM I got from SmartCam Direct. Looks like he's spat the dummy out after just 9 days of trying to get orders and given up.

I won't be dealing with them. Lets hope Boss Fox keeps going with his GBs instead.

"Hi Mondo.

What we are doing as the group buy is looking a bit slow at the moment is we are able to offer the blackvue 500 at £239 as part of the group buy but you can order it now - i will add you to the list.

Is this of interest to you?

Scott"

Lets hope Boss Fox keeps going with his GBs instead.

I won't be doing any more Group Buys because it's against the forum really to compete with a paying trader.

Makes sense really, they are paying to advertise and get your business.

• Like 1

Here's the PM I got from SmartCam Direct. Looks like he's spat the dummy out after just 9 days of trying to get orders and given up.

I won't be dealing with them. Lets hope Boss Fox keeps going with his GBs instead.

"Hi Mondo.

What we are doing as the group buy is looking a bit slow at the moment is we are able to offer the blackvue 500 at £239 as part of the group buy but you can order it now - i will add you to the list.

Is this of interest to you?

Scott"

At least you got a response to your email - I got a 400 from BossFox and was very keen on getting a 500 but I think I'll look elsewhere....

I won't be doing any more Group Buys because it's against the forum really to compete with a paying trader.

Makes sense really, they are paying to advertise and get your business.

Fair point but he's pretty much pulled out.

No, he is just selling as and when people want them rather than organising group buys, which take a long time to build up enough interest.

Fair enough. Just a shame he gave up so quickly.

I got a reply to my message (all be it after a couple of days) but I am not dissatisfied with their service or the price that I was quoted?

I don't really agree with you lot giving them 'stick' if I am honest. If you aren't happy why don't you leave it at that as opposed to a pretty negative comment that will only be of detriment to a company that is newly establishing itself on the forum?

Not sure anyone's giving them stick - I'm not I'm just passing opinion that its a shame they didn't give it a bit longer for the GB to grow. I also think there could have been better communication on the thread rather than simply editing the OP to say the GB was now finished. I think I'm sharing honest fact and opinion rather than giving them stick.

As a company and a Forum Sponsor I wish them well.

• 6 months later...

Hi Kiddy

The discount is for new policy holders or those looking to take out a policy.

Adrian Flux will ask you during the quote if you have one of our cameras, or you can bring it up and they will offer you a discount of up to 15%.

The list is coming together :) we also have another customer who wants to enter the group buy so he will be added too.

1. Mondo - BlackVue 500

2. diveslob - blackvue 500

3. phone enquiry - 4 x blackvue 400 hd 2

4. Macdemon - Blackview DR500GW-HD

Hope I haven't missed the boat. :think: