BMW Alpina B330 Switchtronic.

RCe

Hi,

sorry, this might be in the wrong forum, please move if need be. :)

Anyone have any info on one of these things? driven one? anyone know what bhp/torque their pushing? ;)

RCe

BMW ALPINA B3 S is its in-line six-cylinder engine with 3.4 litre displacement. Peak performance of 305bhp (224kW) is garnered at 6300rpm, with maximum torque of 362Nm achieved at 4800rpm. 90% of available torque is at your command from 2500rpm to 6500rpm

Don't tell me, you whooped its bottom big time in a Fabia? ;)

Thanks everyone! :thumbup:

BMW ALPINA B3 S is its in-line six-cylinder engine with 3.4 litre displacement. Peak performance of 305bhp (224kW) is garnered at 6300rpm, with maximum torque of 362Nm achieved at 4800rpm. 90% of available torque is at your command from 2500rpm to 6500rpm

Very nice! :D

Don't tell me, you whooped its bottom big time in a Fabia?

:rofl:

Nah mate. But I saw one at lunch time, first one i'd ever seen... had a B3 private plate too. :cool:

Dont mean to jump on the my furby thrased this, my furby thrashed that bandwagon... as I know what it is, and what it can do.

I pulled up behind him at the lights before a long dual carriageway... and he booted it... honestly... he was not pulling away. Between about 80-90 (private road ofcourse) he got a car length or two infront but before that he wasn't stretching the gap. He was as surprised as I was.

Now... take this as you will, no way do I think my car is faster than one of these beasts... skoda diesel? or bmw Alpina? Mmmm. But I was really impressed with how my little furby kept up... I was expecting him to dissapear in a cloud of dust. And yes, he definatly knew I was there, and yes.. he was very annoyed to not see my skoda badge dissapearing in his rear view mirror.

Please... dont abuse me, tell me I have a slow car.. and im having a laugh... ;)

Oh yeah, I somehow managed this with neither pikey mod 1,2 or 3. So ner ne ner ner ner :D

Was a very nice car tho! :thumbup:

Best,

RCe