Got a 1.2 HTP loan car

And i am plesently supprised with the car i have been loaned whilst mine gets a bit of TLC. I expected it to be very slow indeed, but it is geared well and if you don't rev it too much and change gear at 4000 rpm (ish) it moves along quite well. It is a classic, but has front elev windows, elec sunroof and remote locking, so not bad spec.........

Sounds a bit funny though, and the steering is very different, but not bad !

I thought it sounded funny but the majority seem to like the 'porsche' like sound

It went far better than the 1.4 8v we had.Interior seemed improved too.

Don't go thrashing it now :rolleyes::D

I had one for a couple of days the other week. Very economical I thought considering it had to work so hard :D

Does sound a bit funny though.

It reminds me of a sewing machine whenever I get one :) They are good fun though and performance is better than it might feel.

The best bit is that after a day driving (sorry, thrashing) one around, the vRS feels like an absolute rocket when I get back to it :D

I got the combi..... I believe it ' sees' at least 110mph every day on my way to work....just for test purposes, you know....and I have proof!

You must have a long stretch of flat/downhill road for that lol