Snow Foam Autobrite

monkeykler

Hi guys, I've had the Autobrite lance and the snow foam for a while now and every single time it looks nothing like it should its more of a watery substance and just falls off the car i've even tried putting just concentrate instead of the recommended 2 inches + warm water and also tried every single setting anyone on here know much about them or is there a trick to get it working?

I don't know if this is the one you have, but if it is, then I have found that turning the top knob all the way down and then up a fraction works for me. Also just an inch of snowfoam is enough.

Regards.

Mike.

I bought the same one and also have problems. My pressure washer works fine with all its own brand attachments,but it seems to "gush and stop" when using the autobrite attachment, almost as if I squeeze the trigger and let go every two to three seconds. The coverage leaves much to be desired. I emailed Autobrite for suggestions but they did not bother to reply. One thing to keep in mind is that the snowfoam bungs up the drainage hole next to the diesel filler cap, but it is easily cleared when/if you remember to do so.

There are a number of different connection pieces for different Pressure washers.

`The Hood`, I wonder if you have maybe got the wrong connecting piece?

Regards.

Mike.

There are a number of different connection pieces for different Pressure washers.

Regards.

Mike.

The one in my photo above is for a Karcher I believe. My machine is Bosch and has a different metal end.

Regards.

Mike.

Sorry if I confused you, I meant the same bottle and spray head rather than the same connection, I have the correct fitting but the problem mentioned above.

I've got one too. Yet to get the settings for the snow foaming you see in all the pictures.

Foam runs off after a fee minutes.

When my current foam runs out I'll try a different one maybe Magifoam to see if its that.

I've got he same gun and snowfoam but get the nice thick foam.

As mentioned above turn the knob to almost - and twist the end piece so that the two pieces of metal are barely open. You should get a good result with just an inch of foam.

• Like 1