Right Hand Aluminium Footrest

CmB

Would anyone else be interested in a right hand aluminium footrest for the Octavia.

I fitted one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-OCTAVIA-MK2-VRS-ALLOY-FOOTREST-PEDAL-VRS-TURBO-/160764236530?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item256e4b92f2 recently and realised that it would probably look quite nice to have one on the footrest to the right of the accelerator. I have emailed creationmotorsport to see if they make one, which they do not, but they replied that as long as they had the measurements they would be able to make one up. Looking at the footrest that is currently there i guess it would be easier to get a stick on footrest rather than a bolt on one.

Any comments or interest welcome.

get one like the osir one for the mk5 golf with the nice rubbers to match our pedals and I would be interested!

A work colleague fiitted one of the Osir footrests in his Golf recently and it felt like it was quite badly made. The rubber strips fell out in 2 places.

I dont think creation motorsport can make one with rubber strips. It will probably look similar to the one i originally linked to, just squarer.