new wheels extremily wide :)

Big deano

Just a thought as I'm not someone who disses others about choices and what they do to with there rides BUT!! are you having your arches made wider?? I'm running 9j at the rear at the moment and rota are making me a 10.5j grid drifts so I can run them on the rear. But to get them to fit I will be modding my arches and will be pulling out about 1.5 to 2inches to get them to have a perfect fitment. It's a lot of work involved...

• Like 1

Just a thought as I'm not someone who disses others about choices and what they do to with there rides BUT!! are you having your arches made wider?? I'm running 9j at the rear at the moment and rota are making me a 10.5j grid drifts so I can run them on the rear. But to get them to fit I will be modding my arches and will be pulling out about 1.5 to 2inches to get them to have a perfect fitment. It's a lot of work involved...

my arches have already been pulled mate but i may go further theyve been pulled pretty much what your looking at but if i can get a little wider i will in essense there 10.5 wide and then spacers which will be around20mm

yeah that was going to be my question how wide are yours you had ?

my arches have already been pulled mate but i may go further theyve been pulled pretty much what your looking at but if i can get a little wider i will in essense there 10.5 wide and then spacers which will be around20mm

yeah that was going to be my question how wide are yours you had ?

mine haven't been pulled or rolled yet as i got the perfect fitment made up. but I know that pulling wont be enough to get the 10.5 on the rear. You will have to go down the same road as my self to get them to fit. I will be cutting and welding my arches to get he 10.5 at the rear and mass flare at the front to get the 9j's under the arch. Hope to get more low's on the front. It's all about custom arches.

This is what my rears look like with the 9j's at the moment. arare7uj.jpg as you can see fair size poke so with the 10.5j going to have to wide the bitch out... Big booty :D

• Like 1

Dude I now what size yours where I see them when you dropped me wheels off to me :) I ment jakeeey what size is are lol :)

sorry ads lol my bad... Was getting to excited about this thread.... He ran 9.5j with 25mm spacers and as you can see by the pic WAY to much poke for the small flat fab arches.

sorry ads lol my bad... Was getting to excited about this thread.... He ran 9.5j with 25mm spacers and as you can see by the pic WAY to much poke for the small flat fab arches.

Haha no worries fella :) yeah man there's cool poke and there's ridicules poke lol

• Like 1

mine haven't been pulled or rolled yet as i got the perfect fitment made up. but I know that pulling wont be enough to get the 10.5 on the rear. You will have to go down the same road as my self to get them to fit. I will be cutting and welding my arches to get he 10.5 at the rear and mass flare at the front to get the 9j's under the arch. Hope to get more low's on the front. It's all about custom arches.

This is what my rears look like with the 9j's at the moment. arare7uj.jpg as you can see fair size poke so with the 10.5j going to have to wide the bitch out... Big booty :D

Hey mate, were you round epping/m25/m11 few days ago? I swear I saw a car v similar to yours.. I thought you had your blue wheels still so didn't think it was you till I saw your pics.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

were they 16"s mate ??

and those rotas are a sweet wheel buddy ive always liked these i had some i think they were 11j or 10j on me scooby 18"s there an awsome wheel

no dude they are 17's. they do go very well on a Scooby even better with a 18 as you get a massive concave that size

Hey mate, were you round epping/m25/m11 few days ago? I swear I saw a car v similar to yours.. I thought you had your blue wheels still so didn't think it was you till I saw your pics.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

no dude I haven't been over that way for a few months now.