Octavia 2 1.9 clutch upgrades?

Hi guys,

Just new to Form do try to put up with me till I get the hang of things.

Well Im having a bit of bother with my octavia.

It all started with her over heating, so i got to wrk and it turned out to be a head gasket. After a full engine rebuild i decided to replace my turbo with a hybrid 150 turbo of a mk4 golf. I changed the exhaust to suit and also 150 injectors for more fuel. I got car maped so would get a good gain of power but to run good safe and reliable as it is my every day car. Now after a few weeks driving the clutch isn't fit for it. It's starting to slip in high gears on the pull.

So I was looking to know what is the best way to go for a clutch upgrade?

I have seen plenty of them online bug don't no was is best. Also I have a Valeo solid replacement kit in at the min and was wondering if the new clutch would fit my flywheel?

Hope there is someone out there to help. Thanks for looking. Much appreciate it

Is that the full clutch kit flywheel and all. About a year a go I put a Valeo solid on her and was wondering if the upgrade clutch would fit my flywheel. Also is the pedal any harder.

Thanks