Bronze Yeti spotted?

dbg400

Passed a Yeti on the way to Knaresborough this morning and I'm puzzled by the colour. I *think* it's bronze, but the poor light didn't help. It doesn't seem that much like the pictures I've seen on here, and I've seen neither this colour nor bronze (if different) in the flesh. I did see a Tangerine one a week ago, and that looked just like Bahnstormer's pictures of Kevin.

Edit: It was an '11 plate

post-80615-0-75549400-1361816990_thumb.jpg

Edited by dbg400

Looks too red/orange to be a Bronze one; probably Tangerine. What is the reg number? If it is age-related that can rule one or the other in or out. My 61-reg was, as far as I can tell, the first Bronze in the country so if it's older then it's almost certainly Tangerine and if newer then almost certainly Bronze.

Must be the Tangerine then - it must have one of the most variable appearances dependant on light of any I've seen. It looks very similar to this photo of davehutch's Yeti from 2010

p1014047246.jpg

The one I saw last week was in full sun and had an almost pink tinge, like Bahnstormer's Kevin in this photo:

DSC00135a.jpg

Looks like a completely different colour.