WRC Works Rally Rear Spoiler - Octavia Mk1

Whitedog

Hey all, been away for a while, had to sell my lovely WRC VRS due to personal circumstances but still have my spoiler leftover which i thought I'd offer to you guys before the dreaded ebay. Below is my description from my previous ad.

I have an original WRC Works Rally Rear Spoiler as fitted to the genuine Skoda rally cars of the day. This is made of Kevlar carbon, is very light and very rare, with there only being four left as they are no longer made….now use the fabia for rallying. You can buy cheap plastic replicas, but for the same price you could own an original. It needs painting if you want to fit it to your car as its currently red, and needs a small repair where there is a small crack, something which a bodyshop could easily do prior to painting, or you could just keep it as a bit of rare history to go with your car. These were about £4000 when produced, but all I’m asking is a paltry £250 ono.

IMG_4521.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

I can get a picture tomorrow for you.....its just where the weave has cracked on the front lower leading edge corner, could easily be repaired with fibre glass or the equivalent prior to painting.

As for the red i couldn't tell you i'm afraid.....sure someone far more knowledgeable than me will be able to tell you lol.

My old one and before me des old spoiler

It was the high down force now but leading edge was removed

Only needs minor work

This is rarer than rocking horse poo

This just a proper bargain !! You will not see another one guys !! If I had a vrs I would have it back

Glws

Still tem

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...