Australian Skoda Parts

PMinAU

Hi. New owner of a Yeti. We picked up a late 2011 build 77tsi DSG which had gone unsold on the wharves for the past year. It will be my wife's car. We are getting rid of a Nissan X-Trail which was always too big and bulky for her preferences, but she liked its high seating position.

I am looking at getting some mats and mudflaps. Any Aussies here able to comment on the price of such accessories in Australia?

Peter

Yep your right "Zib" but I found my mats and mudflaps just as cheap from Kinghorne Motors in Nowra, where I bought my Yeti. I've found it pays to check.

Hey "PMinAU", send me a PM if you need details of a dealer in the UK who will send to Australia. \

Happy Days.

Hi there i got my mats from a local guy here in Perth who has a store on ebay ( he only has the yeti rubber boot liner listed at mo ) but i paid $100 for a set of 4 with yeti badges stictched on? more than likely could have got them cheaper at the time of buying but my whole buying the yeti was crap if you wanna read have a squizz here to my wife blog.

http://kiristraveltales.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/buying-a-new-car/

my mate got a fabia monte carlo before me from the same dealer and i was promised( by the manager) that my mate would get a cheque for $150 as i said he recommended me. He even paid for monte carlo mats and 3 months later still hadnt got any, so we went in and the manager took a new set out of a VRS and said "the salesman got it wrong we dont have special monte carlo mats" ???? that was 3 months ago and still no cheque and no call to say hows the car going after so many months ( or am i expecting to much .....)

sorry turned out to be a bit of a whinge after all that ...lol

PS what you pay for mudflaps as i think i might have to get me some eventually

but nearly upto 10,000ks and the yeti going good

Happy driving

Pommie

If you're interested in upgrading your wheels to the Spitzbergs (the ones that come with the 103TDI and 118TSI) then I may end up selling mine (not a scratch after 14K so far).

Of course .. I'd only be doing this if I can get my hands on a set of Matterhorns.

P.S. I'm in Melb.

Always check the total cost of purchase plus shipping before buying. Shipping costs can greatly increase the overall cost, hence the need to do your homework first. You then know exactly where you stand, sit, squat or whatever is your favourite position in such matters.

Best of British,

Banjobach

Yes, I am seeing that. It looks like mats and mudflaps may actually both be cheaper from the dealer here than from (say) super skoda. That surprised me. Perhaps it reflects the high Aust. Dollar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey PMinAU

Sorry I haven't got back to you PM. I will. I'm just busy moving from Canberra to Darwin.

Yeah funny. I found mud flaps and mats cheaper here than OS with shipping but all my tow bar parts which was so heavy the female courier and my mum struggled to lift out of the van were less than half the price with shipping included.

The wiring kit cost me $265 with shipping included. I don't recall how much the part was in pounds but 5 day shipping via Royal Mail was 22 pound. $265 was the figure on my credit card.

The same wiring kit here in Australia was $730 here in Canberra and $520 in Nowra.

Happy Days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy days