Swopping for a new one. Anything that I should keep.

yeti yeti

Hi, I am trading my 2010 2L diesel elegance 4x4 for a new one. I have done the deal but wondered if any one has wished they had kept something off their old one because the new one didn't have it. Already taken mud flaps and mats out

I've recently been through that! I suggest that you take anything movable out of the car - boot, pockets, boxes etc and look under all the seats (tip up the back ones). Then only put back the things that belong to the car rather than to you. That makes you look at and handle everything. Remember tax disc (if you're cashing in) and any window stickers.

Hi, I am trading my 2010 2L diesel elegance 4x4 for a new one. I have done the deal but wondered if any one has wished they had kept something off their old one because the new one didn't have it. Already taken mud flaps and mats out

Quite honestly I don't think I would want to fit old mud flaps and mats to a new vehicle. I would rather try getting new ones as part of the deal. I think the only thing I would keep is the boot liner I bought as it's still in very good condition. :)

• Like 1

Boot liner....I did. Oh yes and all the bits of karrimat, that I made to line the bottom of all of the cup holders...I learnt most of the rattles in my previous yeti was of my own doing :-)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I took the packet of nets in the boot out of my old one because I think that they were made a cost option afterwards. They are still in the plastic bag waiting for Yeti II.

I took the packet of nets in the boot out of my old one because I think that they were made a cost option afterwards. They are still in the plastic bag waiting for Yeti II.

Thanks for this information, I'd assumed that they would be supplied on my new L&K as they were with the current Yeti and was going to leave them in the car.

I do use the side ones quite a bit for things like Supermarket carrier bags, top up oil, screen defroster etc.

Thanks for this information, I'd assumed that they would be supplied on my new L&K as they were with the current Yeti and was going to leave them in the car.

I do use the side ones quite a bit for things like Supermarket carrier bags, top up oil, screen defroster etc.

I'm assuming a set of nets will come with the L&K - am I wrong?

Mine was only a humble 'S' model and so they may well be supplied on your luxury liner special. :)