Buying MFSW from Skodateile

First I apologise if this is in the wrong forum. I did a search and found nothing. Basically I want to get a MFSW to retrofit to my Blackline VRS. Fitting and coding etc. not a problem as I am a close neighbour to Eddie.NL. Anyway the best deal I can find is from Skodateile.cz who have them in stock for 175 euro's. However I am unable to buy as when you hit the buy button a message appears in Chec. but nothing more happens. If you try and register it says to send to an email address that doesn't work. I have sent messages to both the other emails on the website and have received nothing back.

Has anyone else experienced the same? does anyone know what to do to be able to buy from them?

Thanks for the help.

Rick

You need to send them an email to say what you want

They should reply giving you their bank details etc, then you will have to arrange a direct Euro payment from your bank

Nothing dodgy, they are all above board, I did exactly the same thing a few years ago

I too have purchased from these guys. As above, you drop him an email and he'll give you prices in Euro and then ask you to do a bank transfer. He'll then send the part as soon as the money hits his account.

All above board and I had my MFSW in a matter of 7-10 days.

Email Ales Prochazka directly at [email protected]

As Brimma said, sort out what you need with him via email (he'll tell you what to add for postage) then you'll have to get your bank to send the money to his account. Yes it's a bit of a faff but the goods are spot on and well priced and turn up quickly.

I'm waiting for ales to let me know when he gets stock back in as he emailed me last night to advise he is out of stock. I want to do exactly the same thing to my Blackline and need to find someone close to me to do the fitting and coding. Don't suppose Eddie is anywhere near West Yorkshire?

I'm waiting for ales to let me know when he gets stock back in as he emailed me last night to advise he is out of stock. I want to do exactly the same thing to my Blackline and need to find someone close to me to do the fitting and coding. Don't suppose Eddie is anywhere near West Yorkshire?

I'd say that as rickst170 is "near Eddie" and rickst170 is listed as "Norfolk" - that's be a no. But I could of course be well off :)