She's in Emden!

andyml

Just been told mine is due to catch a boat sometime within the next 5 days, it's aparantly at status 38 whatever that means.

So fingers crossed only a couple of weeks away.

Just been told mine is due to catch a boat sometime within the next 5 days, it's aparantly at status 38 whatever that means.

So fingers crossed only a couple of weeks away.

Sounds like Area 51's UFOs :giggle:

Sounds like Area 51's UFOs :giggle:

It might as well be, he said last week it was at status 30 and this week it's at 38. I asked "what does that mean then?" To which he replied "it means its ready to get on the boat"

It was ready for that last week.

I wish their was a way we could track our orders ourselves.. Hmmm......

I wish their was a way we could track our orders ourselves.. Hmmm......

Provided you have your Skoda Order No., you can always phone SUK Customer Services: 08457 745 745 and ask for an update. If you're sweet enough, I have found them to be very helpful. :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Brought back this old thread so you can see just how long ago it was I said it was at status 38 which it still is, and has been since the 11th of March.

The dealer phoned me today to tell me it's still across the water in emden.

I'm not happy it was a March deal. I called SUK on the number Akaig advised but they are shut for the bank holiday, I will call first thing tomorrow.

Anyone else think this is BS? As a lot of people with later build dates than me seem to be getting their cars now.

I believe it's Grimsby as I've been told that before.

I'm very annoyed SUK will hear just how annoyed tomorrow!

....I'm very annoyed SUK will hear just how annoyed tomorrow!

Try not to get too annoyed. It's not good for the blood pressure :@ and you want to be fit when your SM arrives, don't you?

Lol yeah I've calmed down a bit now Brijo. Still it does seem a long time to wait. It just really annoys me that they said they can't tell if it's here or in emden but according to there status, it shows in emden. They said next status is 40 which is arrived at dealers.

I'll take a look at it sandy, how long was yours total?

Mind you, my dealer mentioned an ongoing change in transport company when I was chatting last week. I didn't bother pressing for details as I was just confirming build week.

Lol yeah I've calmed down a bit now Brijo. Still it does seem a long time to wait. It just really annoys me that they said they can't tell if it's here or in emden but according to there status, it shows in emden. They said next status is 40 which is arrived at dealers.

I'll take a look at it sandy, how long was yours total?

A tad bit over 9 months

Oh that is a long time, I won't be waiting that long,I'd cancel if its longer than another month.

Thanks for checking the shipping updates skoda al coda. Fingers crossed it was on one of them. :-)

Thanks for everyone's help I phoned skoda UK this morning and they said that the yeti docked this morning in Grimsby.

I told them about my dealer saying that they only get a numbered status update and she said they are privi to the same info as skoda UK, so they should have been able to tell me where the vehicle was. They are getting a call from SUK about it today.

So she said it should be ready for transport from tomorrow, but it may not go tomorrow.

. Either way a result, so I'm happy with that.

• Like 1

I phoned skoda UK this morning and they said that the yeti docked this morning in Grimsby.

Great stuff! - good to hear things are moving for you.

Wonder why they take so long though, there appear to be at least 1 or 2 vehicle containers doing this trip every day, is it VW's & Audis first do you think????

I told them about my dealer saying that they only get a numbered status update and she said they are privi to the same info as skoda UK, so they should have been able to tell me where the vehicle was.

That's what I'd been led to believe, though a dealer that is part of a larger group might be reliant upon a chimp at head office maybe?

Yeah maybe it is audis and vw's first.

I'm not sure about the larger dealer groups, as all she did was input my order number and ask my name and she even knew what time it arrived at dock this morning.

Thanks again for your help though.

From recollection our current Yeti was on the drive about a week quicker than the first form date of build, although its arrival was two months later than originally quoted. Mind it's swings and roundabouts, as our Monte surprised the supplying dealer by turning up almost 6 weeks earlier than predicted :giggle:

TP