16" Skoda Fabia Mk1 Alloy wheels ( sold)

Matty Graham

As one of my wheels that were on my car pretty much disintegrated, I had to find a set of wheels to put on the car fast. So these have just been temporary wheels.

The wheels are in good condition, just missing one centre cap. Two tyres are very good, plenty of tread. The other two will need replaced as they are just legal. Pictures are at the bottom of the thread as they were added later.

After £160 collected. Will post. Would swap for some nice interior for my car. Octy/Fabia vrs front and rear seats.

These wheels are the Fabia Mark 1 Elegance Optional Extra wheels. Have a set on mine and I think they look brilliant! Exactly the same size as Mark 1 Fabia VRS wheels too.

Good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

Yep that's the whole lot.

If I don't sell them by tomorrow I'm going to have to keep them and put two new tyres on as its all I have

Damn id absolutely love these but i dont have £160 at the min im waiting on 2 bikes selling otherwise id snap these up!!!