Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

been a nice bed time story reading this thread haha doing a mint job there buddy, im in same boat ive got mk2 blue octavia vrs and a 1998 toyota hilux that ive spend over £10k modifying and countless hours! i feel like selling the truck all the time as you do with the vrs but it will be worth keeping in the long run ????????

I've come to the conclusion that if I sell it I won't get a lot for it so I may as well keep it have a laugh with it and run it into the ground and when the time comes I'll break it as it'll make more money.

It's not pretty it has its issues but I'll get them sorted in the new year.

I've a horsebox to rebuild and another 4x4 to get for the Mrs as she's now sold the 300tdi and wants something a bit cleaner/newer.

Spare inlet manifold and cam cover turned up over Xmas so I can get them painted do the runner flap delete, meth spacer, full pcv delete, spark plugs, thermostat and gaskets etc

Edited by SNH

• 3 weeks later...