Fabia LED number plate lights. OE

Its all about the little touches, the ones I used deceided to throw on the check light after several weeks, even though they work fine, so when I can be bothered I'll get around to changing them for something different.

Its all about the little touches, the ones I used deceided to throw on the check light after several weeks, even though they work fine, so when I can be bothered I'll get around to changing them for something different.

These are off the current Audi A4 and fit as a direcr replacement light unit and are sealed.

You just then make up a 2" patch lead with the 2 Audi ends on them so they are plug and play, fitted in seconds.

I have a 2010 Fabia Scout 1.6cr 105, will these lights work without bringing up a fault on the dashboard.

Can anyone recommend some Leds for the number plates which definitely do not show a fault on the dashboard. Thanks