New superb on her way

Just ordered my new Superb. Hopefully got a decent price. A nice new Greenline Elegance in Rosso Brunello, Ivory interior with wood trim & sunset glass. All for the princely sum of £19278. with a nice trade in of my June registered 10 plate Greenline of £8800.

Hopefully delivery will be pretty quick as she is built ready to ship. :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

Picked it up on Monday night. Ivory leather sets of the Rosso Brunello beautifully! All positive comments so far. The only niggle I have at the minute is the lack of DAB on the Columbus which i was told prior to order by 2 different people it would have!

We will see what happens!

I've orderd an elegance, but to have a DAB has cost me £200 and made it a factory order. Its a bonus really because prodution has finished accoring to my dealer and I'm getting the facelifted version for the same price, £22500 OTR

Expecting delivery late June early July

I ordered a black Elegance hatch last week I wanted the Rosso Brunello but the wife didn't like the colour. Got the dealer to throw in 'free' DAB to clinch the deal and was quoted delivery early July . When I enquired at the weekend if I'd be getting the face lifted version I was told 'no'. No build date yet ..... so here's hoping!

I placed my order on the 25th as the car was built and in stock at the port so no chance of adding any fancy extras. Apparently the dealership were told that production had been stopped on the pre face lift version on the Friday 22/03/13. So no new orders could be placed.

So you might be getting a new one.

I have a Candy White 4x4 170 twindoor elegance with a few extras and DAB ordered on Feb 25th, just heard from my dealer that the confirmed build date is week 20 (2nd week in May), to my knowledge i am getting the existing model not the FL so they must still be building them!!. I have also read somewhere that the facelift model begins production week 22 ??

From an email I was shown at a couple of dealerships at the end of March, they were told by Skoda UK on 21st March that FL starts production in week 22 and that the order book was full for pre-FL models, so no more factory orders would be taken. The email also said that prices for the FL version would be available 'shortly' and there would be 'no price protection'.

Carfile.net have removed the Superb from their list of cars to order.

Mind you, drivethedeal.com appear to have dropped Skoda altogether!