Octavia Mk 1 vRS 330 Bhp

speednut

For Sale as Follows

Highly modIfied vRS well looked after owned by mature enthusiast and Briskoda member, thousands spent

Full service history and folder full of info and receipts,

Allways run on Shell VPower and cooled down correctly after a run

Only 65k miles Taxed and Tested till Sept

Spec List

Walbro 550hp fuel pump - Genesis 550cc injectors - 4 Bar FPR -GT2871rs turbo - DI-beam forged con rods - JE Forged pistons - up rated oil pump - ABD 3" cold air induction - 3" MAF with custom TIP - ABD polished and ported inlet manifold - Forge 006 DV - Proalloy FMI - Samco hoses - N75 valve - ARP Bolt set - - custom 3" straight through exhaust - 6 speed box O2M - Quaife diff - Sach organic clutch - ABD SM flywheel - KWs - Neuspeed anti roll bar rear - BK299 18" alloys, Yokohama Parada spec 2 tyres - Up rated group N brakes front and rear - Red Stuff Pads F+R- Defi gauges, boost, oil pressure, and oil temperature- Tints. S3 Upper and Lower Strut Braces, Black carpet fitted and new Alpine CD/IPOD Head unit- new Bosch battery

Parts supplied and fitted by Shark less than 5K miles ago

cambelt kit,tensioner,water pump,Genesis 550cc Injectors,oil filter ,head gasket,head bolts,rocker gasket oil return pipe,boost seal,MAF,Cam tensioner,coil pack,4 x spark plugs custom remap.

Over 1600 pounds spent, she is in first class condition and goes like a rocket and stops to with new braided hoses and discs fitted, to be honest the only thing I would have done is the wheels refurbed but am being picky.

SHARK PERFORMANCE custom remap, 330hp/457 nm Torque

Very fast and reliable car with all the right mods done new owner will not be disapointed

Looking for around £4200 ovno

Any more info don't hesitate to contact me on 07500964387 Steve

Ebay Link http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_761wt_1395

Piston Heads http://www.pistonhea...-330bhp/1124672

post-859-0-77619300-1364854903_thumb.jpg

post-859-0-66846200-1364854915_thumb.jpg

Guys, this is a top car. It's not had many owners and as I recall Dave never broke it as such. Like all highly modded cars it had issues which were quickly fixed with no expense spared. In its day it was quite a car to drive and as it is still around is testament to how well it was put together and looked after.

So go on buy yourself some Briskoda history and put a smile back on your face.

Thread tidied up and Speednut GLWTS. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet, i'd love it but my current mileage would cripple me in fuel bills :-(

Free bump for a cracking car, GLWTS.

Ps are you looking for a straight sale or open to p/x?

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet, i'd love it but my current mileage would cripple me in fuel bills :-(

Free bump for a cracking car, GLWTS.

Ps are you looking for a straight sale or open to p/x?

Thanks for the comments have had a few offers but not near the asking price, this is a lot of car for the money

Loking for Honda S2000 or 350Z 2 seater really got a company car so after a weekend toy lol

Steve

I must stop looking at this ad and lusting after the car.

+1 would love to have all your bits in my octy must be an awesome drive

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Once upon a time, I was the second owner....and Des I "lost" the spoiler :giggle:

GLWS though,

Phil

You lost it!.......how is that even possible given the size of it???