Real MPG on a 1.2tsi (105)

just bought a brand new 2013 silver Monte 1.2 105 Still on first tank of petrol. been driving steady currently getting 36mpg sure it will improve will more miles on the clock. done 155 miles now and starting to really love this little car.

My vrs at least has averaged around 34 - 36 mpg over 10k miles. Mostly town work with long journeys at weekends etc.

Had a diet of shell 99 so well looked after, will be sorry to let it go :(

My record for my 86hp tsi is 60mpg with winter tires and the engine had only done 5700km. So there is room for improvement. Although that time i was driving like a granny..

This car is very greedy on fuel if you go maximum 100km/h, then im down to about 50-55mpg. Around 120km/h and it drops to about 40-45

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

1.2 TSI 105. 4 months old and has 4K on the clock.

Each tank I get 47MPG average. Good run on the motorway is anywhere between 45MPG - 55MPG depending on driving style and speed. Sitting at 60MPH on the motorway on a 30 minute drive I can get 50MPG average no problem. Flooring it will drop it down to around 41MPG or around about in mine.

Got the best today doing a 20 mile drive down the motorway and it was 59MPG! It can be as economical as you want it to be. Hope this help.

On our second TSI 85/86 and low 40's has been the average with both. The first one we took to 21.5K and if anything the mpg got worse with mileage not better; hoping the Monte doesn't follow the same pattern :wonder:

TP

We manage around 40 but it really drops off if you cruise over 60. The other problem is that flooring it is so much fun!

Ive had my 1.2 105 Monte for 10k now. Average between 42 and 45mpg for a tank.

It mainly spends its life on dual carriageways doing 60 on a 15 mile trip each way to work and back, with some queuing for the Runcorn Bridge.

If traffic is light I have got it over 50mpg on the trip home to!

Does anyone have the real mpg an a 1.2 tsi (105) or what you are getting as looking at getting a new monty

original '11'plate Elegance Estate; averaged 47mpg over 22 months . Able to achieve 50+ on a run. eg West Scotland to South West France, fully laden, 50.5. Computer on that one was only overstating by about a couple of mpg.

current '13' plate Elegance Estate; currently averaging 43mpg, but only 500 miles on clock and engine still feels a bit 'tight'