Have a nice day!!

addsvrs

Just returned from Las Vegas (yesterday) WOW WOW WOW. What a place

Totall y amazing

Good things - Amazing hotel, Grand canyon, quad biking in the desert (watching wife fall off....twice :rofl: ), weather, service, limo pickup/drop off, winning on the fruities :thumbup: cars/trucks on display

Bad things Hotel so big kept getting lost, tipping everyone, loooong flight, losing on the roulette table :finger: rude americans (the ones i didn't tip) big fat americans eating so much food in the buffets makes you feel sick, lack of sleep

had a great time but am completly knackered now, we even got married again ( you would have thought i had learnt from the first time) at the little white chapel, and its on the internet!! Defo going to go back next year

Everyone must go at least once in there lifetimes

Yey! Did you go "Yee Har" and chuck your howdy-hat into the fountains after the ceremony? :)

Sounds great - piccies to follow?

Off for your cocoa now I guess - you must let us know what bagels dipped in cocoa taste like...

Best

Mo

You lot are taking the pi55!!! It was a lovely moment that captured the wonders of being married!!!! Nah, it was tacky, dreadful but bloody funny. Go to thelittlewhitechapel and click on watch weddings. Enter the grooms name and off you go. My name i hear you ask....................kiss my ar5e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lot are taking the pi55!!! It was a lovely moment that captured the wonders of being married!!!! Nah, it was tacky, dreadful but bloody funny. Go to thelittlewhitechapel and click on watch weddings. Enter the grooms name and off you go. My name i hear you ask....................kiss my ar5e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not! Just jealous. Did you not witness the Lo$t Wages fountains? Why would you not express delight (by throwing your cap in the air) when re-married in the most famous chapel on earth (apols to Gretna Green)?

BTW Why would you not tell us a proper named link :D :holmes: PS I'm sure you should have been blowing out birthday candles, but my memory is not what it was...

Regards

Mo

We're not! Just jealous. Did you not witness the Lo$t Wages fountains? Why would you not express delight (by throwing your cap in the air) when re-married in the most famous chapel on earth (apols to Gretna Green)?

BTW Why would you not tell us a proper named link :D :holmes: PS I'm sure you should have been blowing out birthday candles' date=' but my memory is not what it was...

Regards

Mo[/quote']

WTF are you on about???? caps etc, blowing out candles????. And yes i did see the fountains, pretty damn cool actually

Hmmm. Have you never seen either the caps being thrown in the air in celebration (particularly at the end of the depression) or those in the blue grass state of Kentucky when their horse comes in first? I.e. a traditional form of celebration, so I assumed you would have bought a hat whilst there, and want to throw it in the air after your remarriage.

Didn't you have a birthday on the 3rd? Did no-one have a cake sent to the table so you could blow out the candles?

Well, I know what I'm on about - just gotta wait for you to catch up :D

Irrespective, I'm glad you had a good time, and if you got a photo of the fountains at night-time, it's definitely one for the album :)

Mo

ok, got you now. yes i did 'celebrate' my birthday on the 3rd and i've some amazing pictures of the fountains, and video tape aswell. SAD!!

Hi

So where are you going to post your pics? (i.e. in a post or in your gallery?)

:)

Mo