At last it's clean

Very smart. Did your car come up as well as this with just a wash or did you need to exert some "elbow grease" to get such a shine?

I spent a lot of time as soon as I got the car ...good wash, to start with ...then a coat of Zaino Z-AIO followed by a few coats of Zaino Z2...and then Z8

..now all I have to do is is use the pressure washer to rinse and get off as much dirt as possible then wash and rinse again followed by drying off the car with drying towels and Meguires last touch spray to stop water marks and it comes up like that every time.

Have Chris and Rob coming out to finish off paint correction and a detail next weekend (It snowed just after they started last time) so that should last a while ...they will be putting Zymol vintage wax on ...which scared the hell out of me ... see here for details of it http://www.cleanyour...e/prod_999.html

• Like 1

"Gasp!" Is that price a misprint?

Must be fantastic stuff...

I keep getting gifts of different waxes for birthdays and Xmas and for everyday I use Collonite which I find quite good. I have had some rubbish over the years which I use on the lawnmower!

"Gasp!" Is that price a misprint?

Must be fantastic stuff...

I keep getting gifts of different waxes for birthdays and Xmas and for everyday I use Collonite which I find quite good. I have had some rubbish over the years which I use on the lawnmower!

No not a misprint....thats why it scared me witless ....but you do get free refills for life :rofl: ...I think they bought some in a group buy so everyone had a small pot for a share of the price each

Got to admit that I too took advantage of the decent weather to give my car the full polish and wax treatment.

Took a few hours of effort but my Steel Grey is looking lovely.

My neighbours tease me about the amount of time that I spend keeping my car clean, but I get real pleasure from driving a clean and shiny car. Also I find it helps me de-stress and it is cheaper than going to see a therapist! :-)

Not sure that I would ever be stressed enough to justify buying a can of that expensive wax though :-P

Edited by leWrat