Vinyl wrap roof?

Sounds like a good idea m8, think they look good with a black roof. Can't remember where I saw the pics tho

Sent from my dad's old HTC Incredible S, not a dodgy s3!

Did think about doing mine in black carbon wrap till I realised that I have a black car and it wouldn't be noticeable lol

Sent from my dad's old HTC Incredible S, not a dodgy s3!

• Like 1

It-is-I.. Awesome car bro :yes:

Quick 2 questions.... What tints you got on your headlights? Also, do you have issues with the "MOT" with them? Thanks in advance :)

headlight tint is gun smoked lamin - x, no issues with mot either :) in regards to price, i paid £70 for a roll of "car wrapping" vinyl and me and Rob @ W8 performance HQ wrapped it.

I did mine myself. Easy buddy, took under 1 hour to lay it and around an hour to trim it and get it sitting right.

Mine is satin black. I paid approx £50 with a size that would do at least 2 roof's. It was the anti bubble stuff too that makes life so easy to lay..

All I did was prep roof with panel cleaner to remove wax and dirt. Pick a good day with no wind (if you have a garage then easier) and go for it.

Can list better instructions if you want to have a go.

2013-03-09174310_zpse1851caf.jpg

After feeling more confident i did interior parts as well with carbon look

VRScarbonpt26.jpg

VRScarbonpt25.jpg

VRScarbonpt2.jpg

VRScarbonpt27.jpg

headlight tint is gun smoked lamin - x, no issues with mot either :) in regards to price, i paid £70 for a roll of "car wrapping" vinyl and me and Rob @ W8 performance HQ wrapped it.

Thanks, I was looking at the subtle tint, but the gun smoked does look smarter :)

Just checked out the new MOT regs online & it does have a section on "lighting", part of which says... "Products on the lens or light source that obviously reduce the light's intensity or change its colour will become a reason for failure – applies to front/rear position lamps, registration plate lamps, stop lamps, rear fog and direction indicators" Be interesting to see if anyone will have issues.

Trouble is you(and the police)can see they have been modded easily,it's not like a decat where they cant see it,just gives the police anther reason to stop you and check your car over ,also if the tester lets something as important as diffective lights pass what else has he let go for "mates"?

Nothing..... Well

Hids and any wheel poke or stretch :)

Or headlights would only take about 20mins to change :D even for idiots like me lol

Mr police would prob more to say about my right foot :(

But yes........ U have to watch friendly mot guts to some extent, style choice overlooking os 1 thing

Fooked parts are another :(

the beautie with laminx is the light reduction is so small its un noticable. I think thats why its so expensive compaired to say "fly eyes" which dramaticlly reduces light output. i never had no issues with old bill either... i dont think they to fussed tbh as long as your insured taxed and ticked and not taking the pis5. My insurance also know about it with no problems either.

hope this helps.