Skoda Fabia Original 16inch Alloys?

Hi im just wondering what people think a set of 4 original skoda fabia alloy wheels would be worth that are in pretty good condition, no curb marks, but some stains ect. If you had a mint vrs you would want them refurbed but it isnt neccessery..

Cheers guys. (oh and theyd have pretty new tyres on 2)

(For you MODs, im not selling these im just looking what price people think theyd be worth)

yeah i saw those ebay ones and have u seen the state of them?! mine are nothing like that tbh. sme blokes got 1 wheel up still in worse condition than mine for 110£. that seems unrealistic tho..

You need to look at completed listings. There's a whole world of difference between advertising a set of wheels for £240 and actually selling them for that.

As far as the tyres go I think a lot depends on what the tyres are, not just how much tread is left on them. Nearly new Continentals/Gooodyears/Michelins will add a lot to the price you can expect, but if they're a set of Hong Kong Phooey Ditch Finder Specials then they're not really worth anything - I'd rather buy buy just a set of wheels than a set of wheels with crap tyres.

You need to look at completed listings. There's a whole world of difference between advertising a set of wheels for £240 and actually selling them for that.

As far as the tyres go I think a lot depends on what the tyres are, not just how much tread is left on them. Nearly new Continentals/Gooodyears/Michelins will add a lot to the price you can expect, but if they're a set of Hong Kong Phooey Ditch Finder Specials then they're not really worth anything - I'd rather buy buy just a set of wheels than a set of wheels with crap tyres.

yeah that makes sence 3 are pireli's