Hoe often do you get stopped and asked about the Yeti

lepidocrocite

Getting used to driving a Yeti. One thing I have noticed is how much you get stopped by strangers either asking what is it, or variations of "is it as good as Clarkson says". Its happened four times to me today.

Is this unusual? It certainly means chores take longer to do.

Yup becomes commonplace, strange that people are still intrigued about it though.

Suppose they are still quite rare.

Only yesterday another query. Came back from walking the dog in the woods to find a guy peering through the windows, followed by a long chat. He was currently driving a Golf and deciding what to replace it with.

I was quite unnerved the first time I caught someone peering through my yetis window, all my years of driving and riding motorcycles, I've never had a vehicle attract as much attention as the yeti.

I stopped a Yeti owner to talk about his car. It turned out that he works for Skoda UK at Milton Keynes and gets the use of a new Skoda every 4 months months after which it goes into the dealer network as a used car.

Kitten and I bought an exercise bike of eBay last weekend, and collected it as it was local.

Only turns out that the chap we bought it from is interested in buying a Yeti!!!! :D

Showed him around our for about half and hour and he was suitable impressed. :yes: