National mega meet-south wales convoy

joe_vrs_tdi

What's the final meeting plans and times for Sunday?

+ 1

Was going to do a spot of camping the night before - but no interest so looks like I 'm driving up Sunday morning as well.

Any idea if you lot are doing M4/M5 now?  There's a small convoy going to be arriving at Michael Wood to pick up a n other.

Could meet you there Jason about what time ?

I am easy Cardiff gate meet then M4/M5 to pickup Michael wood then onward bound? What's the consensus?

Cardiff Gate no problem then Michael Wood no problem just need times off Jason

I have sacked this in myself as there was nothing going on. I will be leaving caerphily area around 7 stopping for a mc ds in magor then heading up so should get there just before 9 maybe half 8.

Actually if your going to Michael wood wouldn't magor be the best meeting place as every everyone will have to pass it in theory some (me) would have to go half hour back on myself.

Actually if your going to Michael wood wouldn't magor be the best meeting place as every everyone will have to pass it in theory some (me) would have to go half hour back on myself.

Your right mate no point going to Cardiff Gate to go past Magor.

Not sure on the geography! :D   I just know Michael Wood is the first northbound services after the Severn Bridge, but obviously is a way out the way for anyone using the M50.  I am planning on coming off a junction south of the M50 interchange anyway, to cut across to Gaydon on the A46/M40 south and knock about 20 miles off the journey (and relieve some of the motorway boredom too)

Magor Service Ok for me also.

There is not much difference time wise going up the A40 then M50 or going M4 and then M5, just have to pay to come back that way LOL.

Jason what time are you leaving Michael wood services so we could join up ?

Yer I looked the other day I think it was 10-15 mins extra but a less boring drive. I wont be coming back that way I will be heading through Monmouth as I prefer the drive and its free.

• Like 1

6:30 ish sounds good as its about 25 miles to Michael Wood Services

So shall we say about 6:00 am if you are up for Mc D's for breakfast and 6:30 if you just want to join convoy.

Karl

• Like 1

6:30 ish sounds good as its about 25 miles to Michael Wood Services

So shall we say about 6:00 am if you are up for Mc D's for breakfast and 6:30 if you just want to join convoy.

Karl

Sounds like a plan, I will be coming from Barry.