Thumbs Up - Unit18

Just to say a big thumbs up to Ali at Unit18 who had my car in at 9am this morning. A few hours later and Cupra console bushes, wheel alignment and new discs and pads on the back all done. What was a poorly furby is now smooth and sweet again. If anybody needs work doing give this guy a shout, highly recommended.

Sent using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll +1 to this! :)

Sent Ali an email Sunday evening about my gearbox leaking oil and got a reply before 9am Monday morning from him saying I could bring it over that day!

Arrived at 10:30, and he pretty much took the car straight into the workshop and jacked it up. He identified the cause of the leak coming from a broken "ident" on the casing of the gearbox (something that I can only describe as a small plastic tube bent at a right angle with a spring attached to the back of it; something of which he had never seen broken before)

20 minutes later he had the front of the car apart and had ordered the new "ident". Half an hour later it arrived and he fitted it immediately!

Put everything back together, and hey presto! No more leaky gearbox! :D

Seriously can't rate Ali and the team @Unit18 highly enough! Outstanding service!

• Like 1

Even though its a 300miles round trip every visit, its well worth it!

Bloody hell mate that's commitment!

Sent using Tapatalk