Shed Clearout - Fabia vRS and other bits

andy2407

Its not about the box its about the style lol.. i can get new ones for 60 bud.. and they are the same. Also im looking for ones that sit lower

These are original Skoda ones - is that what you can get for £60?

I appreciate style is important, but roof bars are one thing I wouldn't cut corners on IMHO.

OEM or Thule for me

• Like 1

Its not about the box its about the style lol.. i can get new ones for 60 bud.. and they are the same. Also im looking for ones that sit lower

You can't get Thule roof bars and the foot pack for £60 brand new surely?

I paid about £120 a few months ago.

Estate cars come with longitudinal rails that you can attach cross bars to, but on a standard hatch you need roof bars and the right foot pack which is specially designed to suit the fixing point on the Fabia. If you look at the black strip that runs front to back along the edge of the roof you can see a section that slides back to reveal the attachment point - one over each door

Yeah i seen that. I dont think i like the way they sit without these rails..

Hmmm - other than buy an estate I'm not sure what else to suggest. I very much doubt that rails could be fitted to a standard hatch - its just not designed for them.

• 3 years later...