2010 Octavia vRS FL Petrol: CCZ Engine Ancillaries For Sale

B33fy

I've all engine ancillaries available for sale from a 2010 vRS facelift due to an engine failure (cam chain tensioner failure). Injectors, sensors,, wiring, Turbo and manifold AC pump, Dual mass flywheel, clutch etc. Head and block thrown in free. Car has FSH and 33,000miles

£600 the lot

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick bump with a better description of whats left.

Head and block failed on start up (cam chain tensioner failure) likely to have bent valves, engine did not fail when running so bottom end should be ok

coil packs attached

The following parts are not included and are removed from the engine - three part sump, oil filter housing alternator ac pump mount, ac pump.

The following are included though damaged, inlet manifold (sensor broken off) injectors, throttle body etc good and alternator, cracked casing

most of if not all water and boost hoses are included.

Turbo and manifold are all good from 33,000 miles fsh car not thrashed (swmbo's car) actuator is not included

Below is image of parts except alternator and engine.

8880625941_dff7d6d2dd_z.jpg

I need it all gone asap you can check out egay prices if you wish, though to give you an idea the turbo unit alone is around £400 or so.

I would keep as spares but got enough bits laying around with the kitcar

First person to turn up with £200 gets the lot.

• Like 1

Hello,

How much for the AC pump delivered please?

As per the original post..."The following parts are not included and are removed from the engine - three part sump, oil filter housing alternator ac pump mount, ac pump."

I've all engine ancillaries available for sale from a 2010 vRS facelift due to an engine failure (cam chain tensioner failure). Injectors, sensors,, wiring, Turbo and manifold AC pump, Dual mass flywheel, clutch etc. Head and block thrown in free. Car has FSH and 33,000miles

£600 the lot

Sorry but I was referring to your original post. No problem GLWTS

• 4 weeks later...