help with badges

Anybody have a pic of the overlays over an actual badge? Ive had overlays previously but removed the badges, all it did was make the overlays look lick dodgy stickers!

Pastyboy, how much you doin them badges for? I'm guessing they're gel stick ons?

They'd be £12 each for 80mm

although i do have a pair of the "green on white ones" at the moment that can be had for £20

and yes to gel stick ons

flexible vinl printed and then finished with a clear resin to protect and giev a 3D ish effect

Doesn't look like it, give them a ring and ask for the part number of the 80mm new style badge that's fitted on a 2013 Fabia Monte Carlo.

Don't think my mum would be too pleased if I removed the badge off hers to have a look haha

have been to the dealer over lunch to collect the gaskets etc for my turbo replacement and questionsed the badges on the Monte which was 2 feet from the parts desk

New style 2013 Charcoal and Chrome badge as fiited to new mk2 Monte Carlos

SJ0 853 621 AAVL

£15.42 each

• Like 1

have been to the dealer over lunch to collect the gaskets etc for my turbo replacement and questionsed the badges on the Monte which was 2 feet from the parts desk

New style 2013 Charcoal and Chrome badge as fiited to new mk2 Monte Carlos

SJ0 853 621 AAVL

£15.42 each

3+ people asking about part numbers and it takes Pasty, going for other parts, to get the numbers a week later!! :wonder: :mmm:

• 5 months later...