Red, white and blue L&Ks

TJK

After hmibennett's white one and Bobdog's red one (is it here yet?), here comes my blue L&K, Hetti # 2, next Tuesday hopefully. And she's 3 weeks early! :blush: (Petrol Blue actually)

I was told she'd be build week 19 (w/c 6/5/13) with mid June delivery but no, she's in D M Keith's York workshops now being prepped for me. The only problem this creates is that I sent off my personal plate retention application last week to DVLA, in good time as I thought, and of course it's not back yet :sweat: And it's now a bank holiday weekend! If I haven't got a replacement V5, MOT and tax disc for Hetti # 1 by Tuesday they'll take £500 extra off me until I can produce them. And Hetti # 2 goes on a 13 plate in the mean time. :(

Oh well, as I'm moving up from a manual Elegance to a DSG L&K (same 140 bh diesel) I'll have plenty to play with while I'm waiting. Just hope I can sort out the insurance without difficulty. :S

TJK

Just used skoda 7 day ins on our new Yeti. Simple straight forward process with paperwork emailed straight to dealer.

I did the same, very simple hassle free process. Register for your free "Ensurance" package too once you have the beast!

I did the same, very simple hassle free process. Register for your free "Ensurance" package too once you have the beast!

same for me here, i didn't need it i just swapped over my taxi insurance from my old octavia to my new superb when i got it, just used the skoda one to help the dealer tax the car quickly, was easy to to mind you