Wheel Refurb Chesterfield area - recommendations?

Hi

SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) had a red 70k '06' vRS.

Last week I 2-stage machine polished it, followed by 2 layers of Chemical Guys EZ Creme, 2 of Jetseal 109 and 2 of Petes 50-50 wax.

The bodywork looks great but the wheels let it down.

We live 5 mins from J29 of the M1 and would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for wheel Refurbs; I don't want the full dip, blast, paint treatment (2 places at chesterfield and Mansfield want around £90 per wheel), and my usual guy has retired (circa £40 per wheel).

Any suggestions welcome!

Many thanks

Andy

Sorry, meant 'has' a vRS, not 'had'; goddamn small buttons on iPhones combined with big thumbs....!

Long way for you to come and you need to take bare wheels but cas coatings in Bradford did mine!

£1 per inch (diamiter) or £1.50 per inch lacquered too!!

Thanks guys, yes Bradford is a bit far.

Would it be The Wheel Co at Sheffield? Only asking as a mate just got his BMW wheels done there for a car show last weekend ????

I went down to a place on chesterfield industrial estate, its near chezzie VW if you know where that is. its called dbm or something like that? I had a full set dipped blasted and powder coated for 135 in a gloss colour. came out spot on..until i dropped one a few month down the line, apart from that there work was fine but be prepared to wait for the wheels as he had mine about 2 weeks or so.

I know you mentioned you dont want the works but they did do all the markings on my wheels too. although there was only one i suppose i wasnt really in a position to say there good at refurbs, but as i say. Mine came out fine.

Yeah thats the one what he said, like we both said you are waiting a while but the results are good. i wasnt too fussed about time as i had a second set while i was waiting. theres plenty of options out there though, just shop around and get some offers.

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Ill try both locations, I'm not far away from either.