Octavia mk2 parts for sale

Hofmiester

Few bits left over after the sale of my octy vrs mk2 (face lift)

Facelift grille surround painted in Magic Black, good condition and fits all facelift mk2 models. Grille costs £70 new from the dealer plus painting costs so this is a bargain at £50 delivered

img_0135.jpg

8e9e8aba.jpg

Set of of Thule roof bars for mk2 octy, not sure of the model but pics attached below. Good nick and include locking keys etc £60 delivered

u9adyjub.jpg

nebyte7u.jpg

qy4e8ave.jpg

Genuine vrs/TSI oil filter, £10 from the dealers. Doing for £8 delivered to your door

agazuga5.jpg

Pair of brand new high quality Pagid front brake disks for vrs, 312mm, cost £80 new.....£55 delivered

utavazad.jpg

Thanks

Ron

With the roof bars, do these bolt directly to the pre-made mounts (already on the car), or do you need to buy another bar from Skoda for these to bolt on to? (Excuse my ignorance)

Hi Guys,

The roof bars fit straight onto the car, they don't use the roof runners. The big rubber feet clamp onto the frame above the doors and locate into the little hole at the to of the door frame. No extra parts needed, they go straight on.

Regarding the disks, yep all vrs are the same. Sorry no discounts at this point as haven't been on sale long. Pus postage on these is the killer cost as they weigh a ton!

Cheers

Ron

Will offer £90 delivered for Grille and Discs.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not updating this thread (Cheers Chris for giving me a nudge), I got some offers almost as soon a the ad went up. Roof bars are sold and the grille, disks, oil filter are potentially sold pending collection on Saturday morning.

Cheers

Ron