foglights switch on themselves

aernala

Has anyone else had a problem with the foglights switch .i noticed this only lately when starting up and seeing 4lights on instead of just the daytime running lights .seems the switch for the lights has come loose and the slightist movement activates the fogs evenwhen the switch is in the off position .wonder is it a fix or replace ? Either way its a call to the dealer tomorrow

Update . At the dealer for an hour on Tuesday so they could tell me i need a new switch. Well what a surprise! Always wonder why it takes so long to reach a obivious conclusion .

Call for dealer today .new switch arrived .i know its only a light switch but sometimes it takes ages for the most mundane parts to be delivered as i know from experience .so well done skoda parts distribution

New switch fitted this morning took all of 10minutes .let's hope no more visits to the dealers until service time !