2004 Skoda Fabia VRS

LRB

It's an eBay link but worth making people aware of! 2004 Skoda Fabia VRS 128k on the clock, fitted with Mark 2 Fab VRS seats. Can vouch for this car as it used to be my old fab before I got the Octavia. The Mk2 seats make this a spot on car! Engine was always strong. All work carried out by a VAG qualified man (apart from the turbo charge pipes which I did) got new mot and I had Cambelt and water pump done. Anyway enough spiel, it's now my brother in laws, drove the car last Monday and still drives sweet with plenty of pull!

http://bit.ly/13h4UtI

It's an eBay link but worth making people aware of! 2004 Skoda Fabia VRS 128k on the clock, fitted with Mark 2 Fab VRS seats. Can vouch for this car as it used to be my old fab before I got the Octavia. The Mk2 seats make this a spot on car! Engine was always strong. All work carried out by a VAG qualified man (apart from the turbo charge pipes which I did) got new mot and I had Cambelt and water pump done. Anyway enough spiel, it's now my brother in laws, drove the car last Monday and still drives sweet with plenty of pull!

http://bit.ly/13h4UtI

I'm trying to get hold of the guy selling this. Could u get him to drop me a text on 07447051489? Cheers

Will do chap! They are awesome seats! I fitted them back end of last year! So much better than the grey! P.s if its about selling seats seperate I'd think it would be a no go as there aren't any to go back in! I was going to have the car back myself on Friday but the lack of funds for extra insurance put a stop to this idea! I proper like my Blackline but damn well miss the Fabia too :(