Ball-bearings

manxman

Hi

I am suddenly finding small ball-bearings in both the driver and front passenger foot-wells of my 2010 1.2 SE DSG.

They appear in 2's or 3's on an irregular basis, but I now have quite a few of them.

No idea where they are coming from and would appreciate any suggestions in case it could lead to a bigger problem.

Thanks

Tony

Tony, hope you sort out this problem.This is the only drawback to living on an island in the Irish sea with no Skoda dealer.Looks like a trip up to Raymotors at Ramsey then?

Tony(two Tony,s with Yeti,s on the IOM)

Greetings fellow Manxies

Yes it certainly is a bit of a drawback having no Island dealer BUT love the car. Raymotors is a good suggestion, as I would assume the make up of the vehicle is similar to the VW Tiguan. If nothing further appears on here I will give them a shout when the roads are less busy and all our biker friends have returned home. Ramsey is a long way from Peel!!!!

For your information I had the first service done at S&S Motors in Castletown [former Skoda dealer] and had no problems However, put it in to Happy Day Motors for the second service last month. I use them for the wife's Clio and had used them previously for my Scenic. They took the chassis number of the Yeti and ordered the parts, which arrived a couple of days later. Seems a good job [as always] and was slightly cheaper than S&S.

Cheers

Tony

Edited by manxman