Mine has been missing for a long time and im in need of a new one but no where sells it! Been to numerous scrap yards and im always hunting ebay.. any idea's lads?

Its the plastic trim that goes on top of the tailgate by the way

Is that the little spoiler right at the top, not the strip above the number plate? It may be easier to get an aftermarket spoiler. Having said that, there's an original on Ebay for £28.50 at the moment.

Try "Felicia spoiler" in the search in car parts.

Edited by Red Studio

I took mine off to put spoiler on I know off one...

Hello Uma1998, I tried to send you a private message, but it says "The user uma1998 cannot recieve messages." what is the problem? :)

Drop me a message, I saw your handywork for a fix in another thread, and would like to know more details on how you did it.

Sorry, didn't realise it was the pickup. I was thinking of the spoiler on the hatch and estate. I can see how that could be trickier to track down. If I see one I'll pass the info on.

• Like 1